Hello lovelies, this is my second time doing the Sunshine Blogger Award, and I was a tagged both Siobhan @SiobhanNovelties & Laura Beth @HotShotHeadlines. I am planning on answering both of their set of questions but I will be only creating one set, and I will only be tagging one set of people.
Rules of Sunshine Blogger Award:
•Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
•Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
•Nominated 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
1. So far, what are your top three reads this year?
2. Which author would you do anything to see?
Hmm, this one is a little hard for me so I’m going to have to chose two, which would be either Cassandra Clare or Rick Riordan, both are authors that mean a lot to me.
3. What TV or movie adaption are you eagerly wanting to watch?
I’m eagerly waiting to see the adaption of The Grisha Verse, but that is still some time away from now.
4. What book are you looking forward to most?
This is already out I believe but I’m still highly anticipating reading this book very soon.
5. What type of post do you like writing?
I think my favorite post to do is probably a tie between book tags and Top Ten Tuesday.
6. Who is your latest OTP (one true pairing)?
Most recently I would have to say Enna and Levi from Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody, this is a book that I read last month, and I’m currently starting the sequel at the moment.
7. What is the last book that made you ugly cry?
I can really answer this because I’m not really sure when the last time I cried because of a book.
8. What is a series you haven’t finished yet but want to?
I’ve been meaning to read the last two books in this trilogy but I haven’t gotten around to it, I’ve been trying to get ARC’s done and a few I had to read the book before those ARC so I’m going to focus on finishing these books after that.
9. If you would rerewatch your favorite TV show or movie, which one would you chose?
I guess I would have to rewatch Heartland, I’ve been to do that in the past couple weeks but I just haven’t gotten around to starting it.
10. What fictional pet/sidekick is your favorite?
Hmm, I think it would be cool to have Mrs. O’Leary from The Percy Jackson & the Olympian series by Rick Riordan, I felt like anything from Harry Potter would be to obvious.
Note: I only answered 10 questions because one of her’s wasn’t completed, so I was unable to answer.
Laura Beth’s Questions
1. If you could only listen to two artists or bands for the rest of your life, who would you choose, and why?
I would have to say Daughtry & Nickelback, these are two of my all time favorites, I really had 4 (the others being Jodi Messines & Matchbox Twenty) so I just chose two of them.
2. What is your dream novel, or idea for one?
I do have a couple ideas for novels, the one I currently have in my head is a type of Peter Pan story but this is a new idea but I haven’t had time to develop it yet.
3. Do you remember the first book you ever read?
I don’t know if it was the very first book I read, I think it was a baby book my mom had made for me as a baby, sadly it got lost when I was young and it make me very sad, it was something that meant a lot to me, and I think it would mean even more to me now if I still had it.
4. If you could live in any sitcom, which would it be? *
5. If money were no object, where would you be living?
If money were no object I would have homes all around the world, but I think it would be cool to own a ranch here in my home state of Washington.
6. If you could INSTANTLY become an expert in something, what would it be? *
I would have Math because that would help me with a career in Science so I could hang out with Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, and Raj at lunch.
7. Who are three people, living or dead, that you most admire?
Kaley Cuoco, Ayssa Milano, and Jessica Alba
8. Is there someone you would love to see live in concert?
I think I would like to see Carrie Underwood in concert
9. What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school was Science
10. It’s “Self-Care Sunday,” what are you doing?
I would start by waking up and eat breakfast, go up in the field and feed and brush my horse, come back and read for a couple hours, then I would sit and binge some tv before bed.
11.What historical time period would you like to visit?
I’m obsessed with the 20’s and I would love to visit that era.
- If you could live in any sitcom, which would it be? *
- If money were no object, where would you be living?
- If you could INSTANTLY become an expert in anything, what would it be?*
- Which one is the first book you ever bought?
- Let’s be honest, which is that series of books that you know you will not finish?
- If the place you lived in could only experience ONE season forever, what season would you choose?
- How many unread books do you own?
- Which authors are on your auto-buy list?
- What’s your favourite bookish map?
- Which fictional character do you think best represents you?
Michaela || @A Novel Idea
Anna || @Reader and Proud
Sara || @The Bibliophagist
Amber || @Introverted Books
Adrienne || @Darque Dreamer Reads
Aline || @Fully Booked
Claire || @Cup of Books
Sepia || @SepiaReads
Annie || @Dreaming of Cats
Brianna || @Brianna the Bookworm
Hâf || @Library Looter
& anyone else who wants to do it